First Visit to Craig Arive, DDS
NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT?
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make your experience comfortable.
Your first visit to Craig Arive, DDS in Indianapolis IN is your chance to get to know the dental team. Dr. Arive will perform a complete oral examination, discuss any treatment you may need and answer your dental questions. Depending on the condition of your teeth and gums, you may have your teeth cleaned during your first visit – or it may be scheduled during a follow-up visit.
You may accept, decline, or defer any part(s) of your treatment plan. However, treatment can be denied by the dental team if this course can jeopardize the health of the patient and/or the outcome of treatment(s).
Please allow about 1- 1 1/2 hours for your appointment and try to arrive early so new patient forms can be finalized and reviewed.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AND WHAT TO BRING
Pre-appointment online forms
- Complete as much as you can at home
- Forms can be completed at the office
Make a list of…
- What you would like to change about your smile
- List all prescribed and over-the-counter medications or supplements
- Provide the health condition(s) for which you require a prescribed medication
- Dental Insurance Card
AT THE APPOINTMENT
We will gather information:
- Health history
- Dental history
- Your dental goals
Assessment of your oral health:
- Evaluate teeth for decay and/or failing pre-existing dental work
- Evaluate gums and bone for signs of health vs. disease
- Oral cancer screening
Each patient will be provided an optimal treatment plan with an estimated cost. Learn more about our Financial Policy and Patient Billing.
Call Us Today!