Dentures in Indianapolis IN
There are two main types of dentures: Complete and Partial
Complete dentures are needed when all teeth have been lost from the upper or lower jaw, while partial dentures can be used when some teeth have been lost from the upper or lower jaw.
Advantages of Dentures:
- Patients regain chewing ability, enabling a more natural diet.
- Improved speech – speaking without teeth can be difficult for many patients.
- Esthetics – dentures give the appearance of a natural, beautiful smile.
- Self-confidence – the changes in the smile boost the patient’s confidence.
The transition from using natural teeth to wearing a denture is a process and requires multiple visits to the clinic following the placement of a denture to adjust to an optimal fit. Patients should be aware that dentures require many adjustments, and the fit of a denture changes over several months after having tooth extractions.
Depending on the unique situation a patient has, it is possible that Dr. Arive will recommend a treatment plan featuring a hybrid of both complete and partial denture options. Patients often wear a full denture on the upper jaw and a partial denture on the lower jaw.
Denture Care Center – Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
- Give us a call to learn more about our denture procedures, we offer several different options and types
Call Us Today!