Clear aligners can straighten your teeth without the use of actual fixed braces when only minor tooth movement is necessary. To discuss a clear braces solution, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisible clear aligners solutions use a series of clear removable appliances to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The appliances are made through a combination of Dr. Arive’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of appliances for two to three weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each appliance with the next in the prescribed series, your teeth will incrementally move, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Arive has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Craig Arive, DDS, best dentist in Indianapolis IN at two to three-week intervals to start treatment before moving to once every four weeks.
- Total treatment time may average 9 – 15 months and the average number of appliances worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Call Us Today!